She's keeping the truth in perspective as these fuckers try everything to distract us from their petty, bigoted, racist, sexist, power hungry, self interests...
Purple Girl says:
"So all the psycho Right has is that Obama may have not been born here? Thats it? Proof that he is UnAmerican?
How 'bout the Left Recount the numerous acts of Abuse of Power, UnConstitutionality and War Crimes on Cheney's Rap sheet, with new addendums coming nearly every week now?
We have concrete evidence of usurping the Presidency, The process of Democracy, The Free Market, "We the People".....And their panties are in a twist over one piece of paper?
As in own system for Law and Order, we judge a man's patriotism by his actions, not unsubstantiated conjecture. Cheney does not only need to be tried for his most recent Crimes, but the crimes leading up to these most egregious acts of Treason,War Crimes and crimes against Humanity. Cheney Corp has used the Power and Priviledges of the US for their own purposes since Nixon's admin. Nixon spied, wiretapped, kept secret files, ignored and lied to the American People...W's admin was nothing more than puting the finishing touches on what was already a 'Fait Accompli'.Perhaps merely 'tying up some loose ends', possible Evidence of past High Crimes? (Iran Contra, Saddams' Anthrax,The '80s Insurgents in Afghanistan ?)
In the face of the Growing body of Evidence of high crimes committed against the State by Cheneycorp, the 'Birthers' come to the American Public with concerns over a piece of fucking paper? They might as well have their Dicks in their Hands. We have Far more obvious and egregious cases of Domestic and international high crimes than that irrelevant insinuation.
A Birth Certifcate only signifies that the child 'passed the test' of gestation and the Birthing Process- it does not guarantee Allegience nor foretell level of Committement. CheneyCorp, and it's legions of minions over the last few decades, have clearly destroyed this country. Our economy has finally hit rock bottom, Our Miltiary Readiness is seriously jeporadized, We're in Debt up to our necks and nearly all of our Rights as Citizens have been violated,... Not to mention Our names 'Shit' Now amongsts our Global neighbors (our creditability is gone and our intentions,from Now on, will always be suspect).Heckova Job DICK, if your goal was to bring down the US!
This is a Question of Legitmacy. The Neo Cons are trying to distract away from the fact that their intentions have been nafarious and their actions highly Illegal (domestically & Internationally). W's admin was Illegitmate from the Start and continued to work outside the confines of the perimeters laid down by Our Founders and Precedent.
Benedict Arnold was born here. Had that Natural Born Son had his way we would have lost the Revolution. and isn't that what Cheney Corp has really accomplished. Instead of Family Crests, our economy, our soveriengty and our existence is now determined by Logos.The upper 5% live off the backs of the other 95%.The System of Checks and Balances considered obsolete. Our 'Beacon Of Light'has been extinguished.
Seems an Old Feud is still brewing in this country, Between those who hated every aspect of 'Merry Ol' England' and those who envied it.
So instead of dragging our yet another copy of Obama's Birth cert, The Sane should be handing these Birthers Volume 1 of Cheney's Rap Sheet instead.
Let's Talk about who is a Legitmately Elected Presidents and Who WAS NEVER. W's election in '00 to President is doubtful, but Cheney's was not. Cheney confessed he only kept W "Basically Informed" when it came to the Wars and went so far as to proclaim his Coupe over Democracy with "So".Cheney Seized Dictatorship powers, which is illegal, and a Act of Treason, whether you have a US birth certificate or not. "